Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Today is Christmas day and I’m away from the computer, enjoying Christmas dinner with my wife and daughter – I’m off the grid! As is our tradition, we’ll start with a nice bottle of Champagne and some smoked salmon. Then a bottle of Opus 1, with some cold roast duck, along with roasted turkey and roasted boneless chicken. We’ll finish up with some pudding and a nice bottle of vintage port. If anyone’s in the area and is not driving, they would be most welcome – I’d be happy to open up another bottle or two should that prove needed!

There’s no real PowerShell content today, but in keeping with the spirit of the season, there’s a fun PowerShell script up on PowerShell.Com to keep you amused. Enjoy.

And for the real hard-core PowerShell Addict, I’ll be posting tomorrow with some interesting stuff I discovered about using Enums and .NET. Stay tuned.

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to you all.

No comments: