Saturday, October 20, 2007

PowerShell Training In Europe

As noted in over in my work blog, I'm starting to teach PowerShell in Europe. My first classes are this week in Stockholm and in Copenhagen. I'm delivering the two day PowerShell Fundamentals class in both cities. To say the least, I'm really excited to finally being able to run real PowerShell training for our customers.

In the background, Microsoft has engaged a vendor to create a formal MOC class on PowerShell, but we'll not see this till next June. In the mean time, if you want PowerShell training in Europe, feel free to contact me and I'll put you in touch with the local office. And wherever possible, I'm happy to come to teach these classes.

1 comment:

Per Østergaard said...

Hi Thomas

Great blog.

Actually I'm also teaching PowerShell based on my own material.

See http://msgoodies.blogspot.com/2007/04/powershell-training-in-denmark.html

Best regards
Per