Saturday, November 15, 2008

More on Network Protocol Training

As  I noted earlier this week, NPS were running a Network Protocol webcast. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend my self as I got stuck in traffic and ended up getting to the web cast a few minutes after it ended. But good news – the webcast is available for download. On their web-site, it now clearly states: “Contact us at info@nps-llc.com to view a recorded copy of this webcast.”  So if you missed it, you can get access to see it.

There’s another web cast this week Using Display Filters Effectively and Long Term Captures. It looks to be useful but I know I can’t make it home to watch (what a pesky thing work can be at times!). Being able to get the download will be useful.

Thanks to the NPS guys for this cool training.

No comments: