Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Firefox 1.5.0.4 Fixes the Copy & Paste Bug at Last! at Ramblings of a Computer Guru

I have been using FireFox since its release last year. I loved the product as soon as I saw it. It is extensible, and this extensibilty has provided far more functinality than is available in IE. IE7 had done a nice job in catching up, but FireFox still has the edge. Plus I can get rid of the worst of the ads, making browsing a far more pleasant experience.

While I like Firefox, it's not without it's issues. It turns out that there's been a bug in the product for years around cut/paste not working randomly But now there is a fix, as described in Firefox 1.5.0.4 Fixes the Copy & Paste Bug at Last! at Ramblings of a Computer Guru. And here I thought this problem was local to me!

The solution is to upgrade to 1.5.0.4!

No comments: