Sunday, September 07, 2003

Home Again - At least for a little while

I'm just back from a relaxing week in the US - a few days in Boston and then some time in Rhode Island. Took my wife and daughter and we had a great time. The weather in Boston was great - although it did Rain in Rhode Island. Never mind - the food was great and the wine outstanding. The flight over to Boston was kind of grim, although just bearable. The flight attendants were somewhat out of it and they now charge for booze in economy. But coming back was not too bad - American did well on that leg (and I had my own gin). It turns out now that the Boston crew no longer gets a full day's rest before the flight back. No wonder they were so beat on the way over to Boston. Anyway - it's nice to be home. For a little while at least.

The next few weeks look like being "hectic". I'm off to Redmond in mid-Sept. Then back for a week before a week in New Orleans. Then a week at home before the PDC in LA. Or something like that.

I'll try to keep up with the blog - but it may not be easy. And worse if blogger is DOS's again. Sadly, it appears from evhead's blog entry yesterday that the site had a DOS attack. Bummer.